Career/Workplace Article Sign-upReceive career and workplace articles by Colleen Clarke
- Working remotely, how do I get my Manager’s attention on how hard I’m working?
- How can I be a better remote employee?
- I’ve been looking for new work for months. Is this a bad time to be switching jobs?
- I’m young and I need more mentoring than my boss wants to provide. What should I do?
- I was let go before my three-month probation ended. Can I strike it from my employment history?
Author Archives: colleen.clarke
Question: About a year ago, before COVID, I received an average rating at my Performance Evaluation review. I really want to be an above average employee. Now that we are working remotely I don’t know how to get my manager’s … Continue reading