Career/Workplace Newsletter Sign Up
Receive career and workplace articles by Colleen Clarke:
- My boss is always trying to get me to join her for a meal or drinks after we’re done work.
- Working remotely, how do I get my Manager’s attention on how hard I’m working?
- How can I be a better remote employee?
- I’ve been looking for new work for months. Is this a bad time to be switching jobs?
- I’m young and I need more mentoring than my boss wants to provide. What should I do?
Author Archives: colleen.clarke
How can I be a better remote employee?
THE QUESTION I’ve been working for the same employer for eight years and I have a great relationship with my boss. He has promoted me several times and believes in my skills. I manage a team of six people as … Continue reading
Posted in In the Media Comments Off on How can I be a better remote employee?