Mike Bullard of 1010, CFRB radio interviewed Colleen Clarke in July 2012 to get her opinion on whether or not an unemployed person should take a holiday. Listen in to find out how such a plan can affect your EI insurance and how important breaks are for everyone, employed and otherwise.
Career/Workplace Newsletter Sign Up
Receive career and workplace articles by Colleen Clarke:
- My boss is always trying to get me to join her for a meal or drinks after we’re done work.
- Working remotely, how do I get my Manager’s attention on how hard I’m working?
- How can I be a better remote employee?
- I’ve been looking for new work for months. Is this a bad time to be switching jobs?
- I’m young and I need more mentoring than my boss wants to provide. What should I do?